Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Procrastination Is The New Black

Things I have to do today:
  • finish the chapter on Snow White in my Fairy Tale book
  • reread three theory articles
  • prepare my presentation for next week so I can discuss it with my partner in crime

Things I have done today so far:

  • chatted to Mr. G. and The Lovely Leni on msn for about an hour after getting up
  • showered, washed my hair and got dressed
  • had some really nice breakfast (first, some left over tortelini, then, toast with tomato and goat's cheese)
  • walked to campus to return some library books
  • bought a cup of tea and a brownie from my favourite cafe on campus
  • walked home, had aforementioned tea and brownie. Both were very satisfactory
  • listened to some woman on the radio claiming that the world is ruled by women and we should be nice to men. Pah.
  • tidied my room a bit
  • started this post

I like how the second list is much longer, yet I haven't really done anything all day!

No comments: