Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Survived The Weekend, Or; I Am Still Insanely Happy


This is the present I made for Mr. G. He loved it and said, and I quote: 'You rock!' His parents are very friendly and, together with his brothers, made me feel very welcome. I met some of the rest of his family too, who were very nice. Believe it or not but I didn't talk much this weekend, so maybe once his parents realise the full extent of my noise skills, they'll stop liking me!!!
Also, spending another weekend with Mr. G. has made me realise how happy he really makes me. We have a lot of similar ideas about what we want our lives to be like, even though we have very different tastes in music and the cats/dogs issue will probably never be resolved!
I don't want to analyse too much right now because I am tired and need to do a lot of work tomorrow, but I just wanted to let y'all know I am still happy and no longer afraid of in-laws!!
Three weeks until we see each other again, sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

every pirate needs a monkey

-x-