Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Weekend

On Friday I went to visit the Lovely Leni in Derby. It was great to see her again, and to finally see her new (well, new to me) house. We did all the good things; we went to an Ember Inn and had Chicken and Bacon Club Sandwiches, we spent about 3.5 hours in Primark (I only spent £15 and most of that on pyjamas), and we had some awesome Italian food. Then we had some more Chicken and Bacon Club Sandwiches, and then I had to go home...
My train back to Reading came through Coventry, so I decided to give Mr. G. a call to see if he was busy and he was, but I went to see him anyways. We had a really good time but I was feeling guilty about my course work so I went back home Monday evening. I also had lunch with the Wench on Monday while Mr. G. was at Uni, and it was good to see her again. All in all, I had a friends-filled weekend, but the best thing was this:


Back to work now! Have a nice week, all of youse.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leuke foto.
Ik stond gisteren naast Mevrouw de Haas in de supermarkt, hoe vind je dat.
Verder is het leven hier saai.

Queen Mushroom said...

Mevrouw de Haas!! Vet man!!!
Ik heb nog steeds de Jungle Books niet uit, ugh.