Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Ideal Man

Some of you might not know him, but Lucky Luke, the cowboy who can shoot faster than his shadow, has been my ideal man for a long time. He's brave, cute, well-dressed and has a trusty steed. What else does a girl need?
I do think his horse, Jolly Jumper, would be jealous of all the attention Lucky Luke would be giving me, and the Dalton brothers might kidnap me every once in a while, but every relationship has its problems...
And of course I would have to make him stop smoking, but other than that, Lucky Luke was, is, and always will be, the perfect man. If only he wasn't a cartoon... Mr. G. would be out of the picture in no time!!

***UPDATE***
My mother has informed me that Lucky Luke has, in fact, already stopped smoking and now sports a bit of straw instead of a cigarette. I guess I should thank whichever EU official came up with that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted a comment on here but it was eaten by blogger. Ill try again

Pfff, trusty steed? Its a man with a pirate ship you want. Trusty steeds are no use at sea.

L
-x-

PS Somewhere Doug Penhall is weeping

Queen Mushroom said...

haha, what good is a ship to a cowboy in the wild west?
Aw, if either would be a possibility, I would have to go for Lucky Luke. Let Penhall cry. I'm so harsh.