Thursday, November 09, 2006

Insanely Happy Or Just Insane?

Last weekend Mr. G. gave me his old phone. It's not a battered old thing, but a fairly new looking and sooooo pretty (pause to wipe drool off face) Motorola Razr... And he's given me a SIM card with it that will give me free texts and thus save money. I'll let y'all know my new number when my old credit has gone. I would just like to state, once again, that I have the best boyfriend ever... Happy happy happy!!
Today I was phoned for the first time, by Waterstones to say a book I ordered was in. It took me a while, in the strange state between sleep and non-sleep, to understand that it was my phone and not just some random sound. I picked the ringtone myself, but I obviously am not popular enough to have gotten used to it...
Then, later in the day, as I was walking on campus, my insurance man phoned me. I was thinking of fairy tales (as I have been for the last two days), so when I heard the sound of my phone (the ringtone is called 'ambient mood') I actually thought I was being transported into a fairy tale. Seriously, I am not joking, for a few seconds, I actually thought some awesome magical power was summoning me to another realm...

It's up to you guys to decide, but I am beginning to think I am actually going insane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well im convinced that the pipes in my bathroom are haunted by a dead sigur ros fan, so dont worry, ill already be in the back of the van that the men in white coats will bundle you into

L
-x-