Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More Blegh

Today I slept in until 10 because I was still very tired when the alarm clock went at half past 7. I now realise I have a cold, yay. Stupid having the heaters on! The wall under my window is not dripping wet though, so I guess it is helping. My stepmother said you can refuse to pay the rent with problems like this, but my housemate, who is experienced in making the University do things, says to demand they pay for a dehumidifier. Awesome, I might just do that!
Now I will go an have orange juice (and scrambled eggs, but I doubt they help with a cold).

1 comment:

Miss B said...

you should totally demand a dehumidifier. Stage a sit in. make some banners.
What do we want?
Dry walls
When do we want them?
NOW!

Ill send my pirate to threaten the accommodation people with his cutlass.
Either that or Im pretty sure the McQuaid bros could sort this out

Get well soon my lovely

L
-x-