Thursday, November 09, 2006

Home Alone

This weekend, for the first time in a long time, I will be all alone, to do as I please. The thing is, I have no idea what to do. I think mainly I will be doing course work, but other than that, I have, literally, no idea. I don't like being alone, which I am sure comes from a long period of not liking myself, and I just don't know what to do.
Tomorrow I am going into town to book an eye test (getting new glasses soon, yay!), and then to asda for food. I tidied and cleaned my room today, as I do every Thursday. That leaves Saturday and Sunday, and then Monday and Tuesday. Except for lunch on Monday, I will be all alone. There will be people around, sure, but no friends or anything. I am scared. What does one do on their own?
Let's just hope the amounts of work I have will keep me busy all weekend.

No comments: