Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy VS Unhappy

Things I am happy about:
- I had a lovely weekend with Mr. G.
- My new rose is doing extremely well (the old one died from too much water).
- I am seeing a friend I haven't seen in a while this weekend.
- The book I am reading for my course is actually entertaining.
- I have speakers for my laptop.
- My new Johnny Cash CDs are really good.

Things I am unhappy about:
- Three more weeks until I see Mr. G. again.
- I haven't been able to find a nice pair of glasses I can afford.
- Live Messenger is not working. Again.
- My room is incredibly humid, which not only means the two outside walls are actually wet and dripping and, in the case of the wall my bed is along, covered in wet dust and ick, but also that my windows are dripping onto the window sill. My books are kept in piles under the window sills, so not only do they get wet from the wall, but they also get dripped on. Yay! I have moved everything and written and angry email, but I doubt there is anything they can (or will be willing to) do.

No comments: