Monday, December 11, 2006

Shameless Begging

Could someone please buy me any of the following:

- 'Sleeping Beauty' by Tina Schart Hyman (thank you Lovely Leni!)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' series One (and Two if that is on dvd yet) dvd set
- Any book by Paul Biegel, hardback, in Dutch, except 'De Tuinen van Dorr' (which I bought for myself today) and the 'Kleine Kapitein' series (which I am stealing from my mum)
- All the books on my reading lists for next term except 'Ronia the Robber's Daughter', 'The Curious Incident of the Dog at Night-Time' and 'The Cat in the Hat'
- 'The Best of Nina Simone Vol. 1 and 2'
- 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' dvd
- A complete and unabridged English (or Dutch) translation of 'Les Miserables'
- Some nice warm and pretty winter shoes or boots
- A white scarf and gloves Some nice brown gloves to match the lovely scarf Lizzy sent me
- A nice pair of earrings suitable for every day use (have to be real silver) (thanks Merel!)
- A nice necklace (same note as above) (thank you Mr G!)
- A good massage
- A copy of Annie M G Schmidt's fairy tales, in Dutch with drawings by Carl Hollander, not some other crappy illustrator (got this from the net with help from Mum)
- A light therapy device
- The 'Dirty Dancing' soundtrack
- Either 'Consumer Joe' or 'The Lost Blogs' by Paul Davidson

Thank you.

5 comments:

spirito said...

I know (and I mean that in the biggest BARELY knowing way of the word) a 62 year old who recently did a massage course, so that one could be arranged (you might need a tetanus shot afterwards though)

when are you coming to the home country specificly again?

Queen Mushroom said...

hmmmm.... I dunno....
I will be in the land of clogs and other stuff on the 20th!

spirito said...

ok! I'll be in the land of sea untill the 22nd so after that I'm available for non-old-guy-massage-related-stuff

Miss B said...

Im still frantically knitting to try and get your pressie finished. Repetative strain injury here i come (only kidding) could you email me the address to send it to in the land of clogs. i think i have it here somewhere but im not definite. Wouldnt want it to go to some undeserving dutchy.

L
-x-

Paul Davidson said...

Did you get Consumer Joe or The Lost Blogs? If not, let me know!