Thursday, December 28, 2006

Pyjama Day (Or, The World Was Bad But Now It Is Okay Again)

Today I didn't get dressed and I didn't leave the house. Instead, I spent all day watching tv (I also did the washing up but only because I had to) in my pyjamas. Pyjama Days form an essential part of my life and I usually take one when I need recharging and/or feel shitty (both in this case). It helps when good things are on tv, but it doesn't really matter. From today I can remember bits of 'Made', 'Babe', 'Chicago' and I've just finished watching 'While You Were Sleeping'. I also talked to Mr. G. and I feel much better.
Except for the fact that while I was just checking there was nothing good on the other channels before going to bed, I saw my name on the screen and paused for a minute. My name is not all that common, even in Holland, and so I was curious. It turned out to be one of those sex line things. Apparently, if you text 'Merel' to some number, you get to listen in on some hot sex! Innit great?
Goodnight y'all!

No comments: