Monday, December 04, 2006

Almost.....

Tomorrow is Sinterklaas (all: yay!!!!) and today I got a parcel from my mother with pepernoten, chocolate cigarettes, chocolate coins, and two chocolate letters (although the biggest one is for Mr. G.). The parcel actually arrived while I was in Southampton, but the postman was obviously stupid and instead of leaving it with someone in my house, he left the parcel with my neighbour two doors down, and left a completely stupid note without a name on it at my house.
I was going to go and find out about the note this afternoon, but then while I was chatting to one of the girls from my course who I have lunch with on Mondays, my neighbour rang the doorbell and asked whether I was at home. He was a strange mix of helpfulness and grumpiness, but hey, I've got my parcel! And some of my books were in the parcel, so all is good.

No comments: