Monday, December 04, 2006

My Room Is Done

Here's the pictures of my room the way it finally ended up after all the changes instigated by the damp. I really like it this way, actually, and it's nice to have a bookcase!








I also had a good bitch about my stoner housemate when I went to Asda with my nice housemate, so I feel much better than I did this afternoon when she (the stoner) told me off for putting something in the recycling bin that wasn't supposed to be in it before she even bothered to ask if it was me who put it in there (it wasn't).

5 comments:

Miss B said...

Ok first... AAAAAAAHHH i spot knitty kitty - YAY!

second AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH youve got my favourite edward scissorhands quote at the top of your blog!

third - bedroom is looking very nice dutchy!

fourth - stoner housemate is clearly a bitch and so must not be listened to ever.

L
-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

you have AMAZING eyesight!!! If you look very closely at some of the pics, you should be able to see your christmas present...
I like the room, but the curtains have unfortunately not improved by the moving of my furniture...

Anonymous said...

Waarom is je bed van plastic? En wat is er dan veranderd aan de blog, het is toch al een tijdje zo of ben ik blind geworden? EN! In het kader van De Baai: er is een nieuw archief van televisie en media (Weetikveel wat voor hipaandoende naam) en als ze hun online archief in orde hebben kun je daar dingen op dvd bestellen! Dus! Ooit gaat het lukken.

Queen Mushroom said...

dat is de glimmende sprei die ik van Primark gekocht heb, niet van plastic maar wel val glim gemaakt.
Ik heb een paar dagen geleden mijn quote veranderd, maar dat had je misschien al gezien, dus dan was het geen nieuws.
En jeej!!! voor de Freules, ooit zal het ons lukken!!

Anonymous said...

Maar voorlopig nog:
de ellende van het menselijk bestaan...