Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another Term Over....

So this is the end of the first term....
And I had my toughest Theory class tonight, but it was good.
I said goodbye to my new friends, and am now almost crying because I will miss them.
I have been crying a lot lately, but mostly at good things, and no huge crying fits, so all is good.
I am going to Germany with Mr. G. tomorrow evening, I can't wait!
I am terribly sleepy but will need to tidy my room and start packing so I can buy a present and catch my train to Harlow tomorrow morning.
It is such a relief for me that Mr. G.'s family seems to have completely accepted me, his mum has even offered me a lift to the airport next week and she's making sure I get a 'proper' Christmas dinner before I leave...
At the end of this term I feel like everything is coming together: I will be seeing my family who I miss so much, and I also know I have some really good (old and new) friends. I feel accepted and loved, by myself as much as by others. I have finally accepted that yes, I talk a lot, and people still like me and listen to me, and I should cut myself some slack every once in a while.
My life seems to make more sense from having been forced to live on my own properly for a while.
Still, thanks to you guys for being there for me and letting me figure stuff out on my own, I think I am finally ready to accept myself for who I am, and was, and will be.

1 comment:

Miss B said...

Good for you my dearie. You're a very special lady and Imm very proud to know you. I knew you'd come through.

-x-