Saturday, May 20, 2006

You Don't Have To Read This

I just thought it would be fun for me to do, really, ignore it if you want.

I AM: quite scared that one day Big Brother will be the only form of 'entertainment' left.

I WANT: the university lecturers' strike to end so I can get an actual degree, no matter how many advantages getting an unclassified degree might have at the moment.

I WISH: summer was over and I was settled in Reading.

I HATE: My Line Manager and Big Brother (makes me ashamed of being Dutch. Damn Endemol).

I MISS: My family. A lot.

I HEAR: Johnny Cash and birds singing.

I WONDER: Whether God really exists and what religion/cult he agrees with (wouldn't it be funny if it was Scientology?)

I REGRET: Telling this one guy how much I really liked him when we probably could have stayed good friends if I hadn't.

I AM NOT: Brave.

I DANCE: When drunk or just out of the shower in my room.

I SING: Almost all the time.

I CRY: When watching (preferably not very good) films with happy endings. I am sure it is just a phase.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: As nice as I would like to be.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Ehm, apple pies?

I WRITE: Rubbish essays and exams, lately.

I CONFUSE: Other people by expressing my strange thoughts.

I NEED: A holiday.

I SHOULD: Be reading 'The Picture of Dorian Grey'.

I START: A full-time job in Smellington in June.

I FINISH: My degree in two weeks!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! yes be ashamed for the evil that is endemol (although it could be worse, look at what the english have brought the world... football hooligans and binge drinking)

Smellington?

L
-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

Yes. You know that is its true name! I am gonna commute from Cov to Smell, wahey..

Anonymous said...

Dont diss my town tardo! Leamington could kick Cov's tail anyday.