Monday, May 08, 2006

For the sceptical among you

Just to show my unbelieving readers that I am working on revision. My counseller helped me find a fun way of revising (really, making the schedule was fun enough for me) as I only have one week left and am slightly scared. It's all good, tho, I will survive... I love my counseller, she's great. The empty spaces on Thursday and Friday will be filled by tonight, when I will have planned my revision for European Theatre. I will also post some pics of my lovely 'As You Like It' pictures later on, believe me, they are awesomely artistic. The grey areas are mainly spaces for domestic stuff or mini breaks, and notice I only have one hour of free time during the weekdays? Poor me. Boohoo.

7 comments:

spirito said...

impressive, and I feel ur pain. Plus I have to drag myself to Den Haag and Zeeland this week

Anonymous said...

wow, mees! very impressive.
maarr waar zijn de mind maps?
overigens vindt de identity doctor in mij dat je deze week de blognaam MOET lezen als mee-re-lie-merel, dat heeft een veel positievere klank dan merely merel.
Verdere bemoedigende woorden volgen per post.
(Apologies to the british readers of Merels blog for writing in (mostly)dutch, next time I will try German.

Queen Mushroom said...

okeej mam, zal ik doen. Het rooster is nu trouwens vol, en ik heb al een heel toneelstuk af! Zal je er een sturen als ik klaar ben.
And Boris: Why Zeeland? I thought you didn't like it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! thats got a lot more stuff on it since i last saw it. Well done orgnised you!
Dont worry about Euro theatre, you'll be fine. It'll be over soon

Lizzy
-x-

spirito said...

well I probably still don't but it can't hurt to talk to them. how to get there though...

Queen Mushroom said...

I think taking a train might help, Boris.
And Lizzy, I think I have become much calmer since talking to you, so you can pat yourself on the back!
Now I have to go cos I only have half an hour for lunch.

Anonymous said...

*pats self on back*

L
-x-