Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bloody Tuesday

It is over! I have cramp in my hands, the top of my right-hand middle finger has more ink than skin visible and hurts, my neck and shoulders hurt and I am tired, but the first day of intense revision is over! And it feels good. I only have a little bit of The Winter's Tale left to do (but that's only because Antony and Cleopatra is stupidly long and took me 3.5 hours), so I think I feel justified in watching one episode of '21 Jump Street' before going to bed. I think it is all my brain can handle right now anyways, my drawings were becoming simpler and with less words as I continued through The Merchant of Venice...
Goodnight all.
(How on earth did I get red and purple ink on the palm of my right hand? So strange...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*applauds* well done you! you sound like youve been in a war but im sure it was worth it. And you are always justified in watching the Jump Street


Lizzy
-x-