Thursday, May 04, 2006

EW! (and other things)

I gave in today and looked up Richard Grieco on imdb. I knew I would regret it, and I do. He looks, well, ehm, how to say this nicely.... Old. And like he's not lived very healthily. I don't know whether I will ever get this picture out of my head, and the worst thing is that he looks a little bit like Chico... and it is definitely NOT Chico time in my house. Ever. Anyways, I will get over it somehow. Little warning, tho: if you like Booker, don't look up Richard Grieco on imdb, it is not a pretty sight.
Also, it's my father birthday today! He's 44. It is quite young for a (very recent) grandfather, but the oldest my father has ever been so far, so I think he's ancient. Anyways, even though I know he does not read this, Gefeliciteerd Douwe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW
I just looked and i wish i didnt. I dont even find him attractive in jump street, but oh dear the years have not been kind. Johnny has definitely aged better, heck, even fuller has aged better than that guy. That serves him right for being a renegade who wasnt prepared to work in a team - thats just not the jump street way!
Peter Deluise looks ok in his imdb oics. You definitely did the right thing in choosing him

Lizzy
-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

tut tut, wench. Haven't you learnt anything? It is not just about the looks! Tut again.
But yes, I do think Peter DeLuise has aged well. Too bad it's Penhall I want, not him! :D

Queen Mushroom said...

haha, i just looked up Fuller/Williams and he's the same but with a white beard. They've all obviously not done as much partying as Booker/Grieco has!