Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update

Today I woke up at 12. I don't know what is happening, but I seem to be sleeping for ridiculously long hours lately - it could be part of the depression, could just be weirdness.
Tonight I am going to a free showing of a British film set in and about... Coventry! I am well excited about it, although when I said I would go to any film set in Cov (I have to see how they pull it off!) the guy asked if I was from Cov and when I explained he said 'commiserations'. Pah.
Today I also signed up for a free trial of the Amazon dvd rental scheme because we need to watch Lilo and Stitch for next week and it costs at least £8 pounds to buy, which is just plain SILLY. I might keep it going if I want to seeing as it is only £6 a month for 3 dvds, but I really shouldn't because I have no money whatsoever.
And finally, I was going to post a link that shows you guys I'm in Ravenclaw but it won't work so you'll just have to take my word for it! Wench, we're Hogwarts sisters!

1 comment:

Miss B said...

woot for being hogwarts sisters!

The amazon dvd rental is really good, ive had it since i started the old ma. I have the 2 dvd a month one tho and theyve just reduced the price to £3.99 a month which is rather good.

Random bit of coventry/movie trivia - much of the mini chase in the original (and best) Italian Job was filmed around coventry. Dont know how recognisable it is tho.

Enjoy the film

-x-

PS when you've finished the Mighty Boosh, you might quite like Peep Show, its on youtube if you search - different to the boosh but very funny.