Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scaredy Cat

I can't sleep. It's a quarter past 2 and I can't sleep. I have to get up at 8 and I can't sleep. I have counselling, a meeting with my course convenor (hopefully, I haven't actually made an appointment but have been told she'll be in), lunch with The Catwoman and a film in the evening I really want to see, and I can't sleep.

The plan as I have been able to figure it out is this:
- finish the next 5 weeks of classes
- go stay with my grandparents for a couple of weeks
- find a job in or around Reading
- finish my MA while also doing a job, giving me (hopefully) a career start, some money, and a shot at better mental health

I don't think I can ever beat depression completely, but having a nice life should at least give me a fighting chance, right?

It just seems like such a big decision right now and I can't help but worry. I need sleep!

Goodnight.

No comments: