Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Fever

I realise I haven't been blogging much lately, which is due to two things, namely my depression and my cold. I went to the doctor today to see if it was hay fever but she doesn't think it is, so hopefully I should be feeling better soon (right now I feel in dire need of tea and nice hot soup, ooo that's just given me a good idea for dinner!).
Nothing much is happening at the moment except for the fact that my depression is taking over a bit, which means I have to go out and do stuff so I don't go crazy. Tomorrow I'm planning to go to the sports centre to sign up for a 'fun' class and into town to drop off some more CVs, as I've had no luck with the job search so far.
In other news, I have been watching The Mighty Boosh the last few days and am now officially addicted. Because of my cold I don't really have a lot of energy, and feel completely justified in watching shows all day long. I have finally been able to borrow the show of the Catwoman, and have been watching almost all of series two today, in a nice repeat of what I did yesterday. I don't know why, but it just doesn't get boring! I especially love the songs, 'We Love The Chosen One' being one of my favourites, as well as the Tundra song in the Tundra episode in the first series. Oh yes, and Noel Fielding is The Pretty.

2 comments:

Miss B said...

Soup Soup
Tasty Soup Soup
Spicy carrot and corriander
Chilli chowder
Crouton Crouton
Crunch friends in a liquid broth
I am gespatchio Oh!
I am a summer soup Mmmm!
Miso Miso
Fighting in the dojo
Miso Miso
Oriental Prince in the land of soup


Sorry, I just had to combine the Boosh and soup in this comment... i just HAD to!

And yes... Noel Fielding is an androgynous bundle of yum. Julian Barrat isnt bad either.

-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

indeed. I found out in the extras that julian barratt is nicer looking in real life than he is in the show! This doesn't really help us because we will probably never see him in real life, but still...