Friday, April 13, 2007

Birthday Number Four

I spent a great day in Brum with the Lovely Leni today. We did mainly shopping (music shop for LL, Primark for both of us, shoeshops for both of us, Accesorize for me) and eating (sushi and Cafe Nero), and we talked a lot (of course).
It was just like old times, except for the fact that we had to go home to different cities... Not good, but at least we have come out of the bad patch we were having and I feel like we are as strong as we were before. I miss her, and my other Cov friends, but I guess for now it is down to intense doses of good friends, rather than constant doses.
My anti-deps are making me less unhappy, but still no real happiness, unless I am spending time with people I like (like today). I am really hoping for a job to come up soon, for my sanity and my financial needs...

No comments: