Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Still No Bloody Internet

Actually, I didn't try at home today but to save myself the frustration, I went straight onto campus to have a go on the computers here. I am not happy, but I have no money for my own internet so I'm afraid this might become a very sporadic type of blog for the next few months.
Today I went to see my doctor about my anti-depressants (I am staying at the same dosage), and cried when I told her I miss my mum. I know it's silly, but I didn't even know how bad I felt until I told her. I had a really good week last week, but it sucked having to say goodbye to my mother, and now with 'my' internet broken I can't even be in proper contact. Sigh.
And I need a job, because I will not be able to eat if I don't get one. I hope either shops I applied to that I actually want to work at get back to me, because I really really really want a job. I might have to go to the DIY shop-branch in Reading to see if they have any vacancies... Sigh.
All in all, I feel Sigh.

No comments: