Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Just My Luck

I got another wireless internet to work, so yay for me!
I can't believe how nice the weather is being. Monday was a lovely day, today is the same, and yesterday it was cold and I got a throat ache from it! How very mean. I did have a lovely day, though, going through Oxford with a friend from my course. We had a lovely lunch, and dinner together with her husband who had come to Oxford for my birthday, too. All in all, they made my birthday a really nice day.
I bought some shoes yesterday for £10, and I had to spray them to protect them from the rain which I foolishly thought I could do next to my window, which means that now the entire house smells of the icky spray (this has been confirmed by my housemate who lives on the other side of the house, a floor up). Oops. But hopefully the smell will be gone by the time I go to sleep tonight.
I am feeling a bit lonely today, which is silly but I cannot help it. I am like a little child lately, I don't want to be alone for a single second... I was going to a pub quiz tonight, but The Catwoman's had to cancel so I will probably watch a dvd or read any of my masses of new books.

So, that was all the bad stuff. Now for the good stuff:
I am making lasagna tonight, yum yum.
Chiseled Man (he is someone who works at the cafe on campus where I spend a lot of time, and we have a little bit of a flirting thing going on) waved at me today and yelled across campus that he would see me after Easter. I walked on with a big grin on my face. I am a teenager at heart, really.

1 comment:

Miss B said...

OH MY GOD!

I know this isnt really the right place to write this but i just HAD to tell you. Its quarter to one in the morning and i was just flicking through the channels and who do i see on bbc one? only bloody Booker! I got briefly very excited that perhaps the bbc were showing episodes of jump street, but it turns out that its just a rubbish early nineties film with richard greico caled 'A Vow to Kill". dammit, i was hoping hanson and penhall would turn up, but alas no!
Just had to tell you my dearie.

Glad you had a nice birthday. Hope the shoe spray smell has gone ;)

Toodles

-x-