Saturday, January 27, 2007

This Has To Stop

I must be feeling lonely, because as I walked to and on campus today and saw all the parents with their little children (for some reason, campus is a family hot spot on weekends), I kept thinking how much I really want to have children. And I do, someday, but not now! I have been feeling extremely lonely today though, so let's hope the silly feelings pass.
If any of you feel like cheering me up, please do so! I am watching 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' tonight, so that's not going to help! But the company of my new friend The American Chick might, let's hope for the best.

3 comments:

Miss B said...

*GASP* BLASPHEMY!!!!!

There is only one true film of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and that aint it!
If you're watching it for your course i might just let you off. *mumble grumble*

Sorry i cant be there to cheer you up... i'll try and come up with something to make you smile and get back to you.

Big hugs

L
-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

i have to watch it for my course. As I said, it is NOT going to cheer me up, but then again, I don't think anything will today. My tutor hates the new film, I think. I have decided in favour of neither, but that could just be me being grumpy and fed up.

Miss B said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ0em01zz2c


21 Jump street fun.... now thats GOTTA cheer you up

-x-