Monday, January 22, 2007

Cats Are Not Trying To Take Over The World (No, Really!)



Dear Constant Reader,

I, Dr Bop, was very concerned to find the following comment from the Wench on my introductory post:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH when i first saw this pic without reading the text I thought The Cats had taken over the world and this was some kind of anouncement from our new feline overlords!
I would just like to state for the record that this thought is completely grounded in reality absurd, of course cats don't want to take over the world! All we want is feline control over mankind sleep, sunshine, and the occasional fish. World domination is the first last thing on our minds!!!
Sincerely,
Dr Bop

2 comments:

Miss B said...

still scared!

Oh cat ruler, please do me no harm, I have many balls of wool you can play with

*runs out to buy a ton of catnip to appease the invading army*

-x-

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm, wool. drool.