Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Have Nothing To Blog About

Or, rather, nothing I want to blog about. There are several things going on in my life, but I just don't have the energy and mindset to write a good and/or amusing, or even a bad post about them. I will just give you a list of what is going on right now.
- Mr G and I are having some problems adjusting from being friends to being boyfriend/girlfriend, but hopefully it will all be sorted soonish
- I am enjoying my course more than I thought I would
- I am starting swimming next Tuesday, I just have to make sure my uncle will actually sponsor me because it is expensive!
- I shopped very sensibly today and actually spent very little money, especially compared to my usual
- I am still in the process of tidying my room, which was helped a lot today by sorting my laundry and doing the darks
- I have a new pair of pyjama short and they absolutely ROCK
- I am changing rooms within the house soon, which is nice cos my new room will be quieter

Goodnight

No comments: