Sunday, January 07, 2007

Call Me A Capitalist Whore...

...but I got 4 books from my grandfather today and £80 from my father and stepmother, and that has really cheered me up!
I also had a really lovely time with my grandparents tonight, which is nice because I've been feeling a bit confused about Mr G the last few days. I'm sure it will turn out to be okay, but right now I need a bit of TLC from my family. Tomorrow I'm sorting through my old children's books and having dinner at my uncle's, so life is looking quite good.
Now to find some time to read these new books...

1 comment:

Miss B said...

you're a capitalist whore


;)


-x-

PS. got youre email. hope you're ok my dearie. Ill reply properly soon but Im just about to rush off to a seminar. How does this saturday or next tuesday sound to you for a day of fun?
Once again hope you're ok. Try not to worry about stuff till it happens. *great big hug*