Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Sincerely Hope This Is All Due To Hormones

I spent almost an hour cleaning an airvent this evening. The airvent was very dirty when I started, and now looks clean, although no one can see because the vent is behind my bed. I say looks clean because I know there is still dirt lurking in there, but I needed to get ready for The American Chick to come over for dinner so I couldn't obsess over the airvent all night.
Please can someone help me get out of my own head???? I don't like it very much in here!

3 comments:

Miss B said...

you've just got cabin fever. The American Chick's presence will help. you'll be fine. Although, who is this American Chick... you have other friends? Im hurt! ;)

I would send Penhall and Lucky Luke over to cheer you up, but they are out together fighting crime. Penhall has had to join up with Lucky Luke because Tom Hanson has mysteriously vanished recently. He was last seen on the Warwick university campus and is thought to be chained to the radiator of an obsessive wench. Penhall was naturally quite worried but he got a message from Tom saying he was being very well treated (nudge nudge wink wink) and anyway, he has to focus a lot of his energy into looking after little Clavo.
Lucky Luke helps keep Clavo entertained by demonstrating his impressive gun skills. Clavo is getting tired of this however so Penhall is thinking he might have to give Chow Yun Fat a call to come demonstrate his kung fu prowess.



PELICULA!!!


*HUG*

L
-x-

Miss B said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQAvflPexng

Ok, one more attempt at cheering up Merel.... This song always leaves me in a much happier mood.


-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

aww, thanx love!
I do feel better, the film was so much fun! Nostalgia galore, ahhh....