Sunday, March 18, 2007

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed And Someone Not So Blue

I just got an email from Ebay that I won the Girl's Own Annual from 1894 I was the only bidder for. So wahey! for me winning and no one else losing because of it, and wahey! for me finally properly losing my Ebay virginity.
I am impatiently waiting for the second episode of Heroes to load. I thought I'd watch the first episode to see what the fuss was all about, and although it's different from other shows and I didn't think it was something I would get into at all, I now have to know what happens next! Damn cliffhangers and me being a sucker.
One of the Germans came over to borrow a dvd earlier tonight, which I think is funny because I own about 20 and I basically know all of them by heart. I usually borrow dvds from The Catwoman, because her housemates have a ridiculous amount of dvds, most of which I haven't seen before. I am probably the person with the least dvds and cds (and definitely mp3s) of all my friends, so someone coming to me to borrow a film really amuses me.
Today is quite a good day, I am happy I didn't hang my laundry outside to dry because it has been raining quite badly, but it's that nice Spring rain where everything smells really fresh and lovely afterwards. Hooray for Spring!

No comments: