Sunday, March 18, 2007

I Am Dull

Today I got up around half past nine, and didn't do much all day. I mean, nothing interesting. I did laundry, washing up, made porridge (and ate it), did some reading for my course and some reading for my essay, and watched 2 episodes of Charmed (I have decided to stop because it is just too crap and dull). I also looked at the sunshine outside a lot. There's no sun in my room, but I have very big windows so I can see the sunbeams across the street and pretend I am in the sun... I am like the Little Match Girl, really.
Anyways, I know I haven't been blogging much, but to be honest, not much is happening (except the anti-deps are finally kicking in, I think, and it feels pretty nice), and I am just waiting to be done with my essay (which might take a while as I have no argument or plan as yet) so I can have some fun with my mum and friends on my birthday! I know 23 isn't old when you look at it in the grander scheme of life, but when your younger brother is officially an adult, everything seems to change...
I am bored now, gimme something to do!!

No comments: