Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pussycat, Pussycat, I Love you....

I would really like a cat and I think the cats agree that this is a good idea. I have already had a cat sneak into my room through the open window while I was at my computer, and twice cats have come into the kitchen and let themselves be petted by me. Then, as I came back from the kitchen tonight, a cat hastily fled back outside through my window. He must not know yet that I am favourable to feline inhabitation of my room... He will, I am sure, be informed by the other cats shortly and then he will no longer fear me, but visit me regularly when I am bored or doing work I do not want to be doing. Because cats can sense that, you know.

2 comments:

Miss B said...

but but, what if it has fleas or rabies or something? (ok, i grant you that since we dont actually have rabies in this country the latter is somewhat unlikely)

-x-

PS, Im not a pet person in case you cant tell ;o)

Queen Mushroom said...

haha. all the cats so far have been house cats that are pretty clean, so I'm not really scared of that. and I wouldn't let my feline friend suffer from fleas without doing something about it!