Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Am Penguin, Hear Me Roar

I just finished my Cover Letter to Penguin, and sent it off to my father who will hopefully say it is awesome and needs no changes whatsoever. Or you know, be honest and give some good criticism. I would really love to work for Penguin, and although this is just an application for Work Experience, it would be great if I could get my foot in the door...

Just so I can't back out of it, here's my plan for the week:
Today:
write letter to Penguin
go for dinner with Catwoman and friends
giggle with glee over my Girl's Own Annual that arrived today
Wednesday:
get up early, wash hair and eat breakfast
get haircut!
classes
Thursday:
go into town with the American Chick
drop of CVs to everyone who might possibly have a job opening (pref. bookshops)
Friday:
work on essay at Museum of English Rural Life
go see doctor
go to sports centre and see if I can do anything that won't get me laughed at by jocks

1 comment:

Miss B said...

fingers crossed for your work experience app. love!

-x-