Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Daddy Loves Me

My father phoned me tonight and we actually talked about important stuff. I sent him a letter telling him about how I am taking anti-depressants now, and he phoned me to see how I was doing. I told him about all the bad stuff I've been feeling lately and he was extremely supportive. I don't think I have ever missed him more than I do right now. I cried so much during our talk, but he never once dismissed my thoughts or made me feel stupid and/or silly. I talked, he listened, and he even said he loves me. I mean, I know he does, but hearing him say it meant so much to me. He told me he loved me and that I am his dearest, and you know what? Hearing him say that made me feel really happy and really sad at the same time. I miss him, and I realise now that I have been unfair to him in the past. My father is a nice guy and he loves me and he wants the best for me, and he knows me better than I give him credit for.
Now I need to go get some sleep so I can survive tomorrow.

2 comments:

Miss B said...

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG



-x-

Miss B said...

hey chuck

Just wanted to leave you a littl ecomment to let you know that Im thinking of you. Hope things arent too crap at the moment. Bug hugs as always

-x-