Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Would Love To Write An Interesting Post, But Unfortunately I Am Boring

Well, the title sums it up, really.
Nothing much is going on, I am feeling okay and happy with what's going on in my life. I am finally beginning to understand the concept of unconditional love, and I think this might make my life slightly easier... I don't actually have to do anything to make my parents (and friends and family) love me, because they already do. It is a concept that I need to get used to, but after talking to my dad I think I might finally understand. In any case, thank you everyone for your support, and I have a feeling I will pull through! Big kiss and hug to all of you for your love and awesomeness. Will try to think of something fun to blog about soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ik zag vandaag in het park een jongetje van 3 of 4 die heel gewoon aangekleed was behalve dat hij onder zijn jas een rode supermancape droeg die er aan de achterkant onder vandaan hing..... hij gooide rondslingerende papiertjes in de vaart.

Maar ons toeschouwers/lezers wordt heel wat informatie onthouden over hoe dat nou weer zo gekomen is!

Anonymous said...

Het vorige commentaar is een reactie op de titel van de post (niet de inhoud) en een vraag om weer eens een superheldenverhaal.

Queen Mushroom said...

haha, dat dacht ik al. Ik ben erover na aan het denken, zal het binnenkort weer eens proberen!