Monday, October 16, 2006

Today Is A Good Day

I got a haircut, and absolutely love my new hair!! When my hairdresser said 'fringe' i was quite worried, but it all looks fine and I'm really happy! Let's just hope I will not go so poor on the coming term that I canot keep up the appointments. I really hated my hair before I got this haircut, so I want to keep it up because I really like it now!
I went into town and the guy in the shop did something to my glasses which means they are now both clean and fit better. I do still need new glasses, but I guess I will have to make do with these for now... damn laptop. Although perhaps both the laptop repair and my glasses are covered by my differeing insurances, so let's hope for the best!
I also found this amazing Johnny Cash box set with lots of songs I don't have yet, and lots of pictures. It costs £50 so I haven't bought it, but just knowing it exists is nice... (and the guy in the shop was cute)
Also, I finally decided on a present for the Lovely Leni, I hope she'll like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im going to need to see pictures of this fabulous new hair do!

yay for your good day

L
-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

you'll see me on sunday, silly. I can't take pics of myself, so sorry but no can do!

Leni said...

so... time to dye it red yet? :P