Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Grandparents And Fajitas

After we left the zoo on Friday, my grandparents wanted to go to an italian restaurant they had been to before and quite liked. It turned out to be a lunch-type cafe that was closing as we got there (at about 6 pm). My grandparents, who do not handle a change of plan very well, got very grumpy so I decided to take them to a nice Mexican restaurant nearby to see if they wanted to eat there. They OK'd it and we all ordered fajitas (all with different types of meat). In this place you make your own fajitas, so you get the meat, extra stuff and tortillas all separately on big plates and put whatever you like in the tortillas, and leave whatever you don't like out. My grandparents had never had fajitas before, but quite enjoyed them and came up with the following verdict:
They both really enjoyed their fajitas, but they could do without the pancakes.

No comments: