Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Am A Despicable Human Being

Or so I am told. Well, not in so many words, but I was told off for not updating soon enough, so I'll relate my weekend to all of youse.
On Thursday, my two brothers and I had pancakes with my uncle, at his place. It was a lot of fun, and my uncle was very happy to have all three of us together again in his (new) house, and even talked about starting a tradition. I was incredibly full when we left, also because of the huge fruit salad we had for pudding.
Friday I went to my friend Merel's house (she's real, no one ever believes me but she really is!! I would post a picture of us here if I thought she wouldn't kill me if I did) and we hung out. I chatted with her and her mum, who has become about as good a friend as Merel is, we've known each other about 9 years now and I've been at their place so many times I feel weird taking the front door, so I never do. Anyways, we sat in the living room talking and watching tv, and I got a (belated) birthday gift!! Yay. Then we had... pancakes for dinner!! Teehee. We went to bed ridiculously late and kept talking till about 4 am, and woke up at about 12 the next day.
So Saturday, we did nothing whatsoever and then I went home for dinner.
Sunday I went to my aunt's birthday party at her girlfriend's new house in Nijmegen. My aunt lives in Germany, so with all the different countries we live in (her girlfriend used to live in Rome) we hardly ever get to see each other, and to have almost the entire family there was great!! I gave her a cookiemonster balloon (which she loved) and a book she already had as presents, so now I have to come up with something new...
Anyways, Monday I did laundry and sat in my pajamas watching tv all day.
Today I have to do lots of things and then go for dinner with Merel (same Merel) and Boris! Maybe we'll go see Superman.

No comments: