Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Goodnight

Tomorrow morning I am flying to Zurich. All I have left to do is pack up my laptop and go to sleep. It feels very final for some reason, I guess because I've spent two months with my mum, something I haven't done in about 5 years (since I moved to Germany).
I am spending a month with my father (and stepmother and brother), who has arranged three job offers for me; one is certain, the others will be confirmed or denied this week, and then I'll have to choose which one I take. So my rest is over: work and preparation for Reading beckon me....
I might not be able to go online as much in the land of cheese and chocolate, so see you all sporadically!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, im going to miss reading your bloggy updates. Have a nice time with the cheese and chocolate, and dont work too hard.

Lizzy
-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

Actually, I'm on some unknown person's wireless internet, so no worries, I will keep existing!! But have been offered the job that i 5 days a week at a big bank, so might be too tired to blog... Poor me with my luxury problems.