Sunday, March 12, 2006

Procrastinating...

...is what I do best!!!
Like now, I should be starting my 3000 word essay that is due tomorrow at 1500 hours, but I never know how to really START an essay... I know what I want to say but not how, and, ehm, I am lazy so don't wanna start the real work. I wanna go outside in the snow and have a nice long walk on the beach. But living in Coventry, in the middle of a very big country, this ain't gonna happen. I miss living in Amsterdam, where I could just go on the train for half an hour an hey presto!! Beach!! But I've never even seen an English beach...
Okay, will stop myself from procrastinating too much, and will go start my lovely essay on rape and incest in Middleton's 'Women beware Women'.
Have a lovely weekend!!
Merel

2 comments:

spirito said...

two questions remain:
1) did you finish the paper on time and
2) where the hell do you get your paper ideas???

Anonymous said...

Hey hey!
Merel, as big as you may think this country is, its an island! youre never more than 70 miles (ish) from the sea! Not sure where the nearest seaside place is around here though, im not very good with the west of britain.
Enjoy Officer Hanson and the Ritter Sport (i seem to be spreading my two addictions)
Have a good easter/birthday and dont get too stressed (watch out for the post around your birthday... you might be getting some mail from lincolnshire!)

Remember im always here if you need to have an essay/life freak out... im always ready with my collection of (literally hundreds) of pretty photos

Lizzy
-x-