Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dreams

In the spirit of procrastination, I am going to write about the terrifying dream I had last night. It wasn't about zombies, as my nightmares usually are, but it was very frightening nonetheless. I actually had to turn on my bedside light in order to be able to close my eyes again..
In the dream, I was on a particularly muddy mountain in Switzerland, and I had to go down the cable which usually has carts attached to it by sliding down holding the cable in my bare hands... I was also holding my little brother who was about 5 years old instead of 17, which is his actual age. On the cable next to me my little bro's bestest childhood friend (also way younger than actual age) and two other kids who were unidentified siblings and very important in the dream. We were running away but I can't remember who from, and it didn't really matter either.
When we landed in the mud we were in a Malasyan trainstation, and someone stole my little brother!!! The Red Cross doctor who saved us didn't seem to mind too much, and even when I saw an evil guy taking my bro into the underground lair he had built in the trainstation, he wouldn't do anything!!! So, I woke up after screaming out my brother's Malasyan name (which I can't remember but sounded more African), and I was so scared...
Anyone care to analyse? Or am I just going insane?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre going insane...... not really, maybe you ate something funny

I hate it when you have a nightmare thats so real you have to turn the light on. I can sympathise

Lizzy
-x-