Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Need To Pee, But You Guys Are More Important

So, I got a comment from 'just a visitor' saying it was about time I updated. I have two remarks to make about the comment:
- Someone I don't personally know reads my blog? Why???? Go do something fun instead! Or, if it is someone I know, why are they commenting anonymously? Both options kinda freak me out.
- I know I haven't been updating, but I have been busy lately! Today is the first day in a while that I actually have the time to post, and have something to say.
So there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, this is why i have a private blog. No weirdos allowed.

Whoever you are reading Merel's blog and making comments anonymously please show yourself! Random anonymous comments are just bad netiquette, and that applies to blogger, livejournal, wordpress, everywhere basically.
If you're going to make comments at least let her know who you are. You can use a pseudonym, but still you can explain a bit about yourself and why you read her blog. Its only poilte.

Thats my two cents

Glad you're feeling better by the way my dearie. And glad you got to see the beach
-x-