Monday, May 28, 2007

I Might Be Gone For A While

Hello dear Blog readers,

I am sat at my mother's computer trying to come up with a nice way of saying I won't be around much the coming 3 weeks. I am going to my grandparents' place in Friesland (have I told you guys this already? I am seriously in need of a memory upgrade), and I think they might not have broadband so my net-time will be limited. Don't worry, I'll send you guys a nice postcard of a cow (my grandad undoubtedly has a scanner (all the men in my mother's side of the family are techno/gadget obsessed) so it shouldn't be too much of a problem), and if I meet a handsome Fresian farmer you guys will be, well, not the first, but at the most the third of fourth to know!

see you all at a not-too-far-yet-unspecified-time,

Q.M.

PS: I have a new reader! Someone who doesn't actually know me in real life! I'm so excited about it! Welcome!!
PS2: I seem to be almost unable to write a sentence without it ending in an exclamation mark lately, sorry about that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, im going to miss your updates. I cant comprehend doing without internet for that long. you're a stronger gal than I!
I'll miss you my dearie. Hope cow-land helps you recharge your batteries. Dont forget how to speak english, im far too lazy to learn dutch. Hope your fresian farmer looks like penhall and you have lots of little clavos (by the way, if he has a fresian friend who looks a lot like Tom Hanson ill consider learning dutch after all)

L
-x-

P.S. Welcome new reader to our merry band.