Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Technology, Strangely, Does Not Suck

As I am copying some of my father's CDs onto my laptop and seriously thinking about whether I can afford an mp3 player, I realise that, although it always takes me about 5 years longer to adapt than the average human being, I do eventually adapt to modern (in my eyes) technology.
Just wanted to share my amazement with you.
Oh, and I saw the transvestite builder again Monday night. He was eating an icecream.
And I am moving back to England next week Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To use livejournal speak, MP3 players are love. I dont know how i ever did without my Creative Zen Micro in all its pink beauty. But hey, youre an arts student, we're not meant to be up to date with technology!

Glad youre coming back to good old blighty soon.

-x-