Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Don't Expect Me To Make Sense

I don't really know what to talk about today but I kind of feel like I should post so ehm, well, everything is okay.
I actually have some really good jobs to do at work because I've been working with my boss (she has her own PR company and works with the Bank I work for through her company 3 days a week) for two days and she's given me some awesome tasks. There's the two speeches I have to prepare and draft for her, the mission statement I have to develop for a client, the information pack I have made for her about a prospective client, and something else fun I cannot remember right now. In any case, I have lots to do and am really happy about the next two weeks. The only thing I think is a pity is that the Press Conference I am helping prepare doesn't take place until after I leave for Reading.
About Reading: I have to phone the main woman at the accommodation office tomorrow, and it sounds like my new course convener is quite influential, although the accommodation lady did not sound happy about receiving her email.
No other news as yet, except for the fact that a friend of mine might be applying for a job at the Coventry Superstore of Primark. I will probably have to marry him if he does get a job there, just imagine all the lovely cheapness... drool.

No comments: