Friday, September 08, 2006

My New Course Convenor Is Awesome

So, about the whole room fiasco at Reading: I sent my new course convenor and some other people an email about my situation and this is what I got back from the wonderful Dr. Long German Sounding Name:

Dear Merel,

Thank you for your e-mail. I am very sorry to hear this. It must be distressing for you. This is not acceptable, and I will be e-mailing the accomodation office to ask that they either arrange housing for you or help you in the best possible way to find housing quickly.

I hope they get back to you directly, but otherwise let me know how things go next week and I will follow this up.

We will sort this out one way or another!

Very best wishes, and I look forward to seeing you on the MA soon, Dr. Long German Sounding Name's First Name.

My new course convenor is awesome

1 comment:

spirito said...

that is cool, there's a couple of professors around that are like that, but unfortunately a lot just dont give a shit.