Thursday, June 01, 2006

Update and Happy Birthday

So, I am now over halfway done!! Only 2192 words to go, yay. I have finished writing on The Joy Luck Club and am gonna start The Woman Warrior in 15 minutes.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to Boris (he told me off for not saying hi to him and congratulating him straightaway, but I didn't do that cos I'd forgotten or don't care, I am just very caught up in my essay right now)
Toodles!

**UPDATE**

I have about 500 words to go, so I am calling it quits for tonight and I am going to go watch some tv. My left shoulder really hurts, even though I did all the exercises I was told to do... (by my mum, just so she knows I do listen to hear sometimes). Nighty night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blij te horen dat je naar me luistert. (hoewel ik zelf dus naar de fysiotherapeut moet)
Het klinkt alsof het Op Tijd afkomt allemaal, nog even, nog even...