Saturday, June 10, 2006

Artist's Rendition Of What Happened To The Wench Today

I got the following text from the Wench today:

"[some obsessive text I wil not disclose as it would shame us both] On a different note, a pigeon hit me in the face today!"

Naturally, a picture of this came up in my head:



Now, I am not the best artist in the world (gene logic sucks), but I am pretty sure this is the exact thing that happened. Any other suggestions welcome, although they should be in the form of a drawing. Just because I say so.

I should probably make it clear that Lizzy(AKA The Wench)'s hair is much nicer in real life. And she has real feet, and generally looks less like a bad drawing of a woman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

has lizzy always been 3 inches tall? you'd have thought i'd have noticed that before.

Queen Mushroom said...

the angry pigeon is just very big. That's how it looked in my head, dammit, don't argue with the workings of my brain!! ;)

Anonymous said...

ok, to clarify, i wasnt punched by a giant pigeon! an over ambitious sky rat thought it could fly past me and missed thus swiping me accross my cheek and mouth with its disease infested wing (im worried i may have bird flu (!) )
And Leni, the reason you havent noticed that im only three inches tall is because you are only three inches tall too!

Queen Mushroom said...

heh. But my idea was good, too, I think. And less icky.