Thursday, June 01, 2006

Essay Number Two

Pfffff, I have started it!! 649 words so far, which means I have finished the intro and now have to start the ACTUAL intelligent stuff, hmm...
I do finally have a thesis tho, I just hope it will all work out with what I will write about, I always find the start of the intro (and each section afterwards) is the hardest, once you start writing it is okay...
BUT!! I have great plans for the summer which do NOT include me working like a dog in Leamington, but actually having a holiday, which I really need, so I will do a little 'European Tour' over the summer (well, Holland, then Switzerland, and somewhere else if my nan wants to go somewhere exotic). It is going to be so nice to just have some relaxation, and not having to get up at 7 to go to some stupid job I never really wanted anyways.
And because now my father is not coming to graduation, I feel so much more relaxed about that day as well (although I will obviously miss him); only one parent to please, teehee.
Okay, back to work woman!!!
Don't expect much news from me in the coming few days, I might just go on a little crazy tour of the world to celebrate my DEGREE being OVER!! (only 4351 words to go...)

No comments: