Saturday, June 10, 2006

Two Reasons Google Is Awesome

Reason # 1:
My older brother invited me to a gmail account, and I love it! Although I am crap at the intelligent computer stuff, so you should all reply to the email I sent you (assuming, as always, that only people who know me read this blog) so I can add you to my new Contact List. I like it, it is very pretty and useful and now I can put my personal email address on my CV!! Yay.

Reason # 2:
I looked up 'Hungry' on the internet (because I am hungry but don't really feel like food... I know, it is weird) and I found this AWESOME site called 'The Hungry Cyclist'!! Go to my links and look at the site! I am AWFUL at the game, but it is fun! And it has recipes and lots of other stuff I haven't had a chance to really explore yet, but you should find out for yourself anyways!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

errrr, i didnt get an invite email! whats that about? dont you like me enough?


Beware though, cause i have heard that gmail can be a bit evil and pick out key words from your emails so they can target adverts at you. There was a bit of a controversy about it a while back but it might have been sorted out by now

L
-x-

Queen Mushroom said...

You didn't get an email because I got halfway through the alphabet and then got sick of doing it, so I sent the rest emails. Don't worry, you are in my address book!