Saturday, February 03, 2007

Today

Today is a good day, a day where I don't feel like there's anything wrong with me, a day where I can truly say I am happy with who I am and what is going on in my life. I'm sure I will feel differently at some point in the near future, but it's days like this that both delight and confuse me. What makes one day so very easy to get through and another impossible to manage? One day I think about everything that is going on in my head and my life and (over)analyse it, and another I just enjoy life.
Today is a day when I feel like I don't have any type of depression, and counselling is not necessary. It is also a day I know will end, but I don't want it to. And it is a day I would like to repeat. I am going to do my best to make tomorrow another day like today, and the day after and so on. So, maybe, if I can keep this feeling going, no days will be bad days.
Well, at least, maybe I can cope better with the bad days by remembering I have good ones too, and by being prepared to take the good with the bad.

No comments: